Thursday, October 15, 2009

One thing I really worry about in Japan are the holidays! Will they have a Christmas Tree "Farm" that we can go to and pick out our tree? Will they have any turkey's for Thanksgiving? This all came about because we went to a "Pumpkin Patch" this week. Actually, Emma & I got to go twice! We all went as a family early in the week and then I went with some girlfriends and their little boys later in the week. I can easily say that I will miss the convenience(s) of Scottsdale, AZ. With in just a few miles we hit a pumpkin patch/farm, then upscale, outside shopping and a sushi restaurant. I guess, there will be sushi in Japan, but what about all the sunny outside activities?? Will I miss hiking up the local mountains? Jogging around the park? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment